Here is my mission papers status:
Today (10-10-10, cool huh?) I am releasing them to the Bishop, he will look over them, and then next week he will let me know what times I can meet with the stake president to get my final interview and submit them! Woohoo!!! I have been so anxious to get them in, and it’s getting closer! The closer it gets, the more I am aware about how soon it is. I am so excited to become a fulltime missionary. Today I got called to be a Relief Society Teacher, so I TEACH next Sunday. Awesome, huh?
Anyway, y'all should start thinking about where you think I will go! I guess I potentially took some fun out of it by declaring I want to go to Taiwan or Hong Kong, but I will be fully impressed if you get it right and it ISN'T one of those places }:) (eyebrows). So get your guesses ready!
*Sidenote: I have taken 4+ years of Spanish, and this is only my 3rd semester of Mandarin although I went to China for 5 months this year and LOVE it. If China opens up soon, I hope they ship me off to there! Woot woot! The work of the Lord is so exciting!
Nikki. I am going to miss you so much! I don't think you realize. I love you so much, and you being gone will be one of the hardest times in my life
ReplyDelete